Anchorage Resort Taupo
Outdoor Heated Pool, Spa Pool, Indoor Spa and Sauna, Lakeviews ! What else do you need?!
346 Lake Terrace, Taupo
Ph: 0800 991 995
Anchorage Resort is a Must Stay accommodation property. Located right opposite our Great Lake Taupo at the quieter end of town. Anchorage Resort is a Motel Style complex but is also part of the Heritage Hotel Collection. Locally owned and operated with a very high standard of accommodation, and best of all locally owned and operated.
A range of accommodation choices available at Anchorage Resort with Studios, One, Two and Three bedroom apartments. All facing out into an inviting outdoor pool and garden area. Anchorage Resort is about 5 minutes drive from Taupo CBD and a stones throw from the Beach of Taupo Lake.
Anchorage Resort Facilities:
- Outdoor pool areawith heated swimming pool, kidspool and a large spa pool. Pool towels available at reception. Pool hours are 8am to 8pm.
- Indoor spa pool and sauna.
- Complimentary unlimited, high-speed, fibre wifi throughout the complex.
- Free off-street parking (one park per unit).
- All units have air-conditioning/heat-pumps.
- Underfloor heating in our Studio, One Bedroom and Three Bedroom units.
- BBQ area. The BBQ is free for guests to use and utensils and other BBQ equipment are available at reception.
- We have four cruiser bikes for guests to use. A perfect way to get around Taupo and enjoy the freedom to explore!
- Concierge – attraction bookings and friendly advice about Taupo and things to do.
- All unit have 32” or 40” flat-screen TVs with Freeview and basic Sky TV.
- DVD player & an extensive library of DVDs available from reception, free for guest use.
- Rooms serviced free-of-charge each day.
- Cafe style breakfast menu ranging from continental breakfast to a home cooked mixed grill featuring locally produced bacon and sausages. Breakfast is delivered to your room at a time most convenient to you. Orders must be placed by 8.30pm to reception.
- Complimentary gym membership during your stay, off site at Empower Fitness.
- Complimentary toiletries and One Fairtrade Coffee & Tea.
- Complimentary paper (order night before).
- Guest laundry available.
Tripadvisor Reviews for Anchorage Resort taupo…
My best friend and I went to Taupo for the long weekend, to have a well deserved break from our studies and jobs. The Anchorage resort was amazing ! We stayed in a cute but spacious room with a poolside view and it was amazing, we slept like babies and had the most relaxing time in the spa and pool !The managers and owners were adorable and so kind to us the whole time we were there ! I would 100% recommend staying there, and its great with families as well, the pool and spa are great for small kids and the lake is just in front so in summer its great!
My friend and I will definitely come back as soon as we can !
We stayed at Anchorage as a family of four with two daughters (11 and 13). Our large 3-bed lake view suite was clean, comfortable and well equipped. Nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. And we all loved the deep spa pool and swimming pool. We liked the location, facilities, and service so much that we booked another four days for the grandparents to take our kids (now 12 and 14) in April. They all had a great time.
As a family of four we stayed a night during a long weekend at Anchorage Resort Taupo and thoroughly enjoyed every moment. The location was perfect, a stone throw to the city centre with astonishing views over the lake. We were able to hire the resort bikes and ride along the lake, swim and relax in the heated pools and spa and enjoy unwinding after a busy day in a cosy double room. We were left wanting for nothing, Anchorage Resort far exceeded our expectations! Thank you for being amazing hosts Amos and Erin we will be back, without a doubt! .